- No more proof of residence! As of the 31st of May 2021, our region will be within the Orange zone, meaning there will no longer be any checks concerning which Quebec region you are from.
- The curfew has been lifted across the entirety of the province.
- The restaurant will remain open, though the dining room will remain closed.
- The restaurant terrasse will be open Friday and Saturday from 5 to 9pm, once more open to everyone. Orders made for Alcohol will need to be accompanied by food, prepared by the restaurant. A maximum of two people not living within the same residence may sit at the same table.
- Breakfast and lunch will continue being served exclusively as room service.
- The mini bar at the front desk will continue to be open all day long for your snacking needs.
- Spa will be open indoor and outdoor as of the 31st of May 2021. Reservations are mandatory and a registry of customers will need to be kept. A distance of two meters will need to be respected between members of different households.
You don't have permission to register